Adirondack Orthodontics Reinforces its Commitment to Health and Wellness Amid Coronavirus Spread
Maintaining Our Commitment
At Adirondack Orthodontics, the health and safety of our patients, their families, and our staff is our highest priority. Our commitment to providing personalized, compassionate, and caring treatment is part of our DNA. We take this responsibility seriously; it is at the heart of every decision we make.
As the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to expand nationwide and globally – including here in the Capital Region – we want to reassure our patients and families that we are being proactive to enable all treatments to proceed safely and securely. We are also asking for your support and assistance.
Here’s what we are doing:
- We have always observed the most stringent protocols possible to ensure the tools, equipment, and furniture in our treatment areas remain free of germs and bacteria. Even so, we have stepped up our cleaning and disinfection process in each office to provide an extra layer of protection for both patients and staff.
- We have extensive cleaning and disinfection procedures in all common areas, such as our waiting rooms, receptionist desk, and restrooms. We are taking additional steps to reinforce cleaning in those areas, as well.
- We have reviewed with staff our policies and procedures relating to health and safety in the office environment, including the need for thorough and frequent handwashing and wiping down of each treatment area in between patients.
- We have directed office staff to refrain from coming to work if they are sick.
- We are staying abreast of all developments through trusted and reliable sources, notably the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the New York State Department of Health, and reputable media outlets.
Here’s what you can do:
- If the patient is sick, please call the office to reschedule their appointment.
- If you are sick, please refrain from bringing your patient to their appointment. Seek assistance from another family member or friend, or call the office to reschedule.
- If you or a family member have recently traveled to a high-risk country, or come in contact with someone who has, please call the office to let us know
- If you or a family member have come in contact with someone who is directly impacted, either through quarantine or positive diagnosis, please call the office to let us know
- Both patients and families should wash their hands thoroughly prior to coming into the office.
- If you have questions or concerns, please call the office and we will be happy to speak with you.
We are proud of our reputation as a caring, compassionate and community-minded health care provider, and committed to being proactive to provide a safe and healthy environment for treatment. Thank you for your confidence and support, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Yours in Good Health,
Dr. Sergey Berenshteyn