Make Invisalign Treatment Your 2020 Resolution
Now is the Perfect Time
The most common New Year’s resolutions involve changing your lifestyle to improve your physical and mental well-being. As you create your goals for the upcoming year, put your smile on the top of the list! Orthodontic treatment is an investment that will pay off not just this year but for the rest of your life, and Invisalign may be the right treatment for you.
The Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign has become more popular over the years and remains one of the most requested orthodontic treatments, and with good reason! This treatment is nearly invisible (hence the name) and far more comfortable than alternatives. Invisalign involves the use of custom, discreet aligners. Read on to find out more about the benefits of Invisalign over other teeth-straightening methods.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
Invisalign has gained popularity over traditional braces due to comfort and convenience. This treatment won’t leave your mouth full of brackets and metal that make it difficult to eat and speak. Instead, you will be given a series of customized clear aligners that can barely be seen and can be taken out at any time. Reasons to choose Invisalign instead of traditional braces include:
- Invisalign requires fewer office visits in general, as you won’t need to come in for wire changes.
- Invisalign treatment takes the same amount or less time than traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easy to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Invisalign maintenance is easy: simply rinse and soak your aligners to keep them clean.
Invisalign vs. DIY Teeth Straightening Kits
While all the dangers of do-it-yourself teeth straightening kits are still unknown, some of the consequences have already come to light: gum recession, enamel erosion, tooth loss, and more. When your treatment isn’t created just for you by an experienced orthodontist who has examined your teeth, the results can be immediate and long-term damage to your teeth, roots, and jaw. Other reasons to choose Invisalign rather than a DIY teeth straightening kit include:
- Invisalign will involve the help of an experienced orthodontist to monitor the process.
- Invisalign is customized to address specific issues that have been found by an exam and X-rays.
- Invisalign won’t cause long-term issues like infections.
- Invisalign will save time and money by ensuring your teeth are properly aligned the first time.
- Invisalign ensures long-term retention, as it involves a plan for care and future office visits.
- Invisalign won’t harm or damage your teeth and jaw.
Paying for Invisalign
While the overall price of Invisalign may seem high, the results far outweigh the cost; the adage “you get what you pay for” certainly applies to orthodontia. Invisalign is an investment in the health of your teeth and the appearance of your smile, and Adirondack Orthodontics can guide you through the process of budgeting and paying for the treatment.
First, we recommend checking to make sure we’re a participating provider with your insurance. Next, we can come up with a payment plan that spreads over the duration of the treatment, with low down payment options and our in-house 0% interest payment plan. Finally, we can help you take advantage of our regular and special discounts, including discounts for teachers, first responders, police officers, multiple siblings, and more.
No matter your budget, we will work with you to find a solution so you can get the orthodontic treatment you need and deserve. Just discuss your budget and needs during your initial appointment at our office.
Find Out If You’re a Candidates
Most people who could use the help of braces are good candidates for Invisalign. The best way to find out if Invisalign is right for you is to call the team at Adirondack Orthodontics!
Call us today to schedule a free consultation so we can discuss this effective, affordable, and fast orthodontic treatment with you in greater detail. Our team would love to help you put your best smile forward in 2020. Get in touch with us now to get started.