One of Upstate New York’s fastest-growing, doctor-operated orthodontic practices is seeking a sterilization technician to join our caring and committed team. This is a long-term career opportunity to grow with us in the Capital Region. You’ll work in our state-of-the-art, completely digital offices in six locations, using the latest digital technology. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a chance to work in a welcoming, fun environment alongside enthusiastic and energetic colleagues.
Our commitment to creating beautiful, healthy smiles for a lifetime is guided by our core beliefs:
- Every patient deserves caring, customized treatment that utilizes our exceptional education and training, state-of-the-art technologies, and best-in-class facilities.
- Impeccable patient experience is non-negotiable, from positive interactions to a seamless treatment process.
- Patient experience is only enhanced when the contributions of our staff are valued and applied to our practice.
Title: Sterilization Technician
Experience: No previous experience required. On the job training will be provided. Individuals who display aptitude and interest will be given employer-paid career advancement opportunities.
Job Duties Include:
- Instrument sterilization
- Instrument distribution
- Setting up patient chairs for procedures
- Turning over patient chairs
- Navigating patients through the office
- Taking X-Rays and Photos
- Pouring models
- Fabricating retainers
6 Convenient Locations
- GLENS FALLS
- CLIFTON PARK
Open Today 9:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- EAST GREENBUSH
Open Today 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Open Today 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM