One of Upstate New York’s fastest-growing, doctor-operated orthodontic practices is seeking a talented NYS Certified Dental Assistant to join our caring and committed team. This is a long-term career opportunity to grow with us in the Capital Region. You’ll work in our state-of-the-art, completely digital offices in six locations, using the latest digital technology. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a chance to work in a welcoming, fun environment alongside enthusiastic and energetic colleagues.
Our commitment to creating beautiful, healthy smiles for a lifetime is guided by our core beliefs:
- Every patient deserves caring, customized treatment that utilizes our exceptional education and training, state-of-the-art technologies, and best-in-class facilities.
- Impeccable patient experience is non-negotiable, from positive interactions to a seamless treatment process.
- Patient experience is only enhanced when the contributions of our staff are valued and applied to our practice.
- Ensuring that all orthodontic instruments and equipment are properly sterilized before each use
- Taking X-ray photographs to aid the orthodontist in developing treatment plans and to document patient progress
- Taking dental molds for the fabrication of customized retainers
- Removing and replacing wires, coil springs, donuts, and elastic bands
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene practices and braces aftercare
- Full-time or part-time positions available (M-F 9:00-6:00pm)
- MUST be a NYS Registered Dental Assistant
- Or must be enrolled in an accredited dental assisting program
- Orthodontic experience is not required!
- Doctor and CDA driven training provided on site
- Excellent pay
- Paid-time off
- 401(K) contributions
- Uniform allowance
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
SIGN ON BONUS!
6 Convenient Locations
- GLENS FALLS
- CLIFTON PARK
Open Today 9:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- EAST GREENBUSH
Open Today 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Open Today 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM