iTero Digital Scanner
The Brilliant Smile You’ve Always Wanted
In the past, patients undergoing orthodontic work had to sit with a tray of bad-tasting, uncomfortable putty in their mouths so the orthodontist could take an impression of their teeth. Fortunately, that is no longer the case.
Thanks to the iTero Digital Scanner, we’re able to take a 3D digital scan of your teeth and bite with no trays, no putty, and no hassle!
The iTero Digital Scanner can be used to create high-quality images for dental implants, braces, restoration work, or Invisalign. It makes the entire process cleaner, more comfortable, more reliable and more effective.
Here’s how it works:
- We use the scanner to take a high-quality, 3D digital image of your teeth and mouth.
- We go over the scan with you and discuss your treatment options.
- We preview how your teeth will look once treatment is complete.
- We send the scan as a digital file to a dental laboratory.
- The laboratory fabricates the aligners or other devices needed for your treatment.
Get Started Today!
If you’d like to learn more about the iTero Digital Scanner before you visit our office, watch the educational video on this page.
We would also be happy to go over the process and benefits of using the scanner when we meet with you for the first time.
To get started, schedule your initial complimentary consultation today!