Important Information from Adirondack Orthodontics During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
We’re excited to let you know that Adirondack Orthodontics has reopened and we are once again welcoming current and new patients for in-office treatment!
As we resume patient care, we want to express our sincere appreciation for your support and friendship during the COVID-19 pandemic. Amid the challenge of this unprecedented situation, your trust and confidence have truly meant the world to us.
As you know, the health and safety of our patients and staff, and their respective families, has always been our highest priority and paramount concern. To enhance that commitment and ensure the safest possible environment, we have established a series of enriched protocols to protect everyone as we provide the caring and compassionate treatment to which you are accustomed.
Please note: We are NOT instituting or increasing any patient fees to cover costs associated with COVID-19 protocols.
Read below for important information regarding treatment in each of our offices.
Moving Forward: Care and Treatment at Adirondack Orthodontics (as of 6/3/20)
To ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and families, we have adopted the following procedures:
- If you are sick, you should not come into the office for treatment. Please call and we will reschedule your appointment.
- We are scheduling additional time between appointments to minimize the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- We ask all patients and family members coming into the office to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Our waiting areas will be closed to maintain proper social distancing.
- For our child patients, we ask that he/she be accompanied by only 1 (one) parent or guardian.
- We ask parents/guardians to check in at the reception desk with their child, make any payments due and schedule upcoming appointments, and then return to their cars during treatment. We will call you when treatment is completed to return and pick up your child.
- We are excited to meet you in the office for a complimentary consultation. If you are ready to begin treatment, we can often start on the day of your initial visit.
- If you prefer to begin with a complimentary virtual consultation from the comfort of your home, we are happy to arrange one at your convenience.
- We are conducting daily temperature and health checks for all staff, both administrative and clinical.
- We are requiring all staff to wear protective gear, including masks and gloves, in accordance with local, state and federal health guidelines.
- We have always required all clinical staff to adhere to all relevant infection control protocols, and we will continue to do so.
- We have placed treatment chairs in our operatory to ensure we maintain proper social distancing.
- We are following all recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health departments regarding cleaning between appointments, and conducting thorough office disinfections, as appropriate.
- We will be calling all patients to schedule appointments as quickly as possible. If you are uncomfortable with returning to the office, let us know and we will work with you on alternative options.
- We continue to be available by phone at (518) 512-3001 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We continue to monitor and respond to emails at email@example.com on weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- We continue to address accounts and take payments by phone.
- We continue to answer insurance or billing questions by phone.
To further reduce the spread of COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to continue to observe the best practices established by the CDC. More information can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
While many facets of life have been affected by the pandemic, please know that one has not: our commitment to provide caring and compassionate treatment to our wonderful patients and families, and the outstanding community that we are privileged to serve. Our dedication to that mission, if anything, has been reinforced and strengthened.
We look forward to seeing you and your family soon!
Yours in Good Health,
Dr. Sergey Berenshteyn