Need braces? A local dentist is giving away 25 sets
Adirondack Orthodontics teamed up with international nonprofit organization Smiles Change Lives to screen 100 children for free orthodontic care and braces. Click here to read the article.
Local dentist giving away free braces
An orthodontist in the Capital Region is cutting the bill and making it easier for parents to be able to afford dental work for their kids. Click here to read the article.
Should I Get Invisalign?
Should I Get Invisalign?
It’s no secret that Invisalign’s popularity has grown over the years. With the many advancements in our technology, Invisalign clear aligners are better than ever! Invisalign goes beyond cosmetic improvements – Invisalign allows you to live your life to the fullest all while correcting your smile. Since Invisalign aligners are custom fit to your mouth, Invisalign aligners are just as effective as traditional braces and can even be completed in a shorter amount of time than metal or ceramic braces.
Top 5 Reasons To Get Invisalign
- Speech & Phonetics – Since your mouth isn’t full of metal, brackets, and rubber bands, you are able to better pronounce and articulate your words when you speak.
- Low Maintenance – One of the biggest advantages to Invisalign is that you can take the aligners out at mealtime. Traditional braces are difficult to clean, and food is easily trapped in between the wires & brackets. For cleanup, simply rinse and soak your aligners in the official Invisalign cleaning solution – that’s it! You should always brush and floss before wearing your aligners.
- Improved Oral Health – Invisalign aligners, just like traditional braces, don’t just work to make your smile pretty. Orthodontics is all about aligning your teeth properly so that you can live your life pain-free and confidently. Invisalign aligners have been proven to help with facial, jaw and even neck pain in some patients. Properly aligned teeth allow for better bone structure and healthier gums which both are important factors in oral health.
- Multi-Use – Invisalign aligners can double as teeth whitening trays and they can even be used as protection against teeth grinding! Talk about getting more bang for your buck. Who doesn’t love a great deal?
- Better Cleanings – If you hate going in for your semiannual teeth cleanings, then you’re in for a treat! After completing Invisalign, your teeth are not only straighter, but they become easier to clean. Straighter teeth are easier for your hygienist to clean and floss, resulting in less time in the dentist’s chair.
If you’re wondering if Invisalign is right for you, give Adirondack Orthodontics a call today! Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer your Invisalign questions!